I’ve always insisted there are no easy and effort-free ways to consistently make money online. I still believe that you need to work hard if you want to make a steady income or launch a digital business. If you want to make a couple of bucks per day, however, there could be a few options for you to try.
What are the easiest ways to earn money online right now? Do such opportunities even exist? Yes, they do. To identify them, however, you’ll probably have to go through numerous scams and poorly disguised attempts to fish money out of you.
Some of the easiest ways to earn money online involve completing minor tasks or identifying passive income opportunities. The following list will feature some of the opportunities you can give a try to in 2019 and beyond.
- Paid Survey Websites
- Watch Videos and Play Games for Cash
- Easiest Ways to Earn Money Online: Get Paid for Browsing
- Get Cashback on Your Purchases
- Make Easy Money with a Spare Room
- Sell Stuff Online
- Do Affiliate Marketing on Your Social Media
- Invest Your Spare Change
- Use a Search Engine Other Than Google
- Get Money Back When Products Become Less Expensive
- Deliver with Postmates
- Sell Articles Online
- Get Paid to Be a Social Media Influencer
- Sell Your Art Online
Paid Survey Websites
If you are looking for the easiest way to get paid online, you should definitely give paid survey websites a try.
Paid survey websites work by linking companies and their potential customers (focus groups). You sign up and you answer a number of questions used to determine your demographic profile. Whenever a company has a survey intended for people like you, the platform will send you an invitation.
You get paid for each survey you complete. A single survey required anywhere between a few minutes and half an hour to 45 minutes to finalize.
Here are some of the most reliable paid survey websites you should include among the easiest ways to earn money online:
- Survey Junkie: one of the most reputable players in this niche, Survey Junkie has a wide range of surveys and a big number of satisfied members. You earn points for each survey you complete. These can be redeemed in the form of actual PayPal cash or gift cards. Create your Survey Junkie profile to start earning easy cash online.
- Survey Voices: this one has started gaining prominence lately. Survey Voices is still a smaller market player but you can bookmark this opportunity so that you always have access to paid surveys. Sign up and begin earning Survey Voices money through the surveys you qualify for.
- Opinion Outpost: depending on the complexity of the surveys, you can earn anywhere between 0.5 and five dollars per survey. That’s pretty good and if you land a more expensive survey, you can immediately cash out. Join Opinion Outpost here.
- Vindale Research: a paid survey website that has a lot of history under its belt. While they claim to pay up to 50 dollars per single survey, you’ll rarely come across such opportunities. Still, Vindale Research is worth bookmarking and checking out.
- Pinecone Research Surveys: another website that’s been gaining popularity. Pinecone Research Surveys features a prepaid visa card you can request to receive cash or a chance to “save” up points and eventually get items for free. Create Your Pinecone Research Survey account and start making easy money.
Watch Videos and Play Games for Cash
Another very, very, very simple income generation method you can employ involves playing games and watching videos for cash.
The principle here is simple to what the paid survey websites have to offer.
There are companies out there that need audiences for their branded messages, whether these come in the form of a video or a promo email.
One of the easiest ways to make money online is to “offer” assistance to these companies.
Here are a few of the websites that make such options available:
- Inbox Dollars: one of the greatest websites to bookmark because it offers an array of monetization opportunities. Inbox Dollars has paid surveys, games, videos, paid email and even paid for shopping opportunities. As per its official presentation, Inbox Dollars has paid members more than 56 million dollars in the form of cash and rewards over its years of existence. Sign up for free and make easy money on Inbox Dollars.
- Swagbucks: it’s also often ranked as one of the best paid survey and micro task platforms. Swagbucks rewards its members for survey participation, discovering deals and daily polls. A special daily survey is also available to boost your balance and allow you to cash out your points. Since the launch of the platform, Swagbucks members have earned more than 362.75 million dollars in the form of PayPal cash and gift cards. You can start making money on Swagbucks today by creating a free account.
- MyPoints: on top of offering several easy monetization opportunities, MyPoints also provides free bonuses and perks. You will earn a bonus of five dollars for the completion of your first five surveys. In addition, you can earn points by watching videos, playing games and reading emails. Redeem via PayPal or gift cards. MyPoints has been around since 1996 and it’s one of the most legitimate platforms for easy income generation.
Easiest Ways to Earn Money Online: Get Paid for Browsing
One of the options to get paid for using internet is called SurveyJunkie Pulse.
Pulse is a browser plugin you have to download before you begin browsing. It will collect data about your browsing behavior and interests.
To benefit from this opportunity, you will need to register a SurveyJunkie profile, download the plugin and log in before you begin browsing.
Pulse tracks what you’re interested in so that you get access to relevant paid survey suggestions via the platform.
Don’t be concerned about your personal information – it’s not going to be shared with anyone outside of SurveyJunkie. Nobody will know what YouTube videos you watch or which people you chat with the most on Facebook. The purpose of the plugin is to ensure good paid survey matching.
Get Cashback on Your Purchases
Cashback options deserve to be mentioned among the easiest ways to earn money online if they’re used correctly.
These apps and platforms allow you to do your regular shopping and receive a cashback percentage. Thus, if you don’t engage in overspending and you just focus on the items that you need, cashback platforms will make you money.
Rakuten (formerly called Ebates) is one of the biggest players in the field.
Rakuten has an extensive network of retail partners – from grocery stores to beauty companies, tech ecommerce platforms and even Amazon. The cashback percentage is announced in advance so that you know how much you’ll be receiving on each purchase you make.
Make Easy Money with a Spare Room
Do you have a spare room and are you looking for a roommate? If so, you can list your property on several websites that will simplify the process of renting out and generating some effortless cash.
SpareRoom is one of the popular platforms and it allows for the listing of rooms across the US. The network of SpareRoom members is pretty big and you could find the right roommate in no time.
TripAdvisor Rentals is another great opportunity to give a try to. Managed by one of the world’s biggest travel portals (maybe even the biggest one out there), TripAdvisor Rentals allows you to list a spare room or a property that tourists could use during their vacation.
TripAdvisor has a massive audience and you’ll also be given access to various tools for the purpose of easier property management. Learn more and sign up here.
Sell Stuff Online
You don’t need an ecommerce website to sell stuff online.
It’s easy to sell just about anything on eBay. Once you build your reputation, you can turn such activities in a full-time occupation. In the very start, however, your eBay presence could provide you a nice chance to generate a bit of side cash.
Specialized websites like Decluttr are another great choice.
Through Decluttr, you will receive a buy quote for your old electronics, games, CDs, DVDs, books and Legos. The company ensures free shipping and if the item you offer is in a good enough condition, you will get paid immediately.
While Decluttr rates may not be the best ones out there, the website is great for those who want ease and an immediate payout.
Do Affiliate Marketing on Your Social Media
I do believe that affiliate marketing (without having to launch a website or a blog) is one of the easiest ways to make money online.
Affiliate marketing allows you to recommend products and services to your followers on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube. When they buy a product or complete a specific action after getting referred by you, the affiliate program will pay you a commission percentage or a fixed amount.
Being a successful affiliate necessitates having a large enough network and choosing the right programs to promote.
If you’re a 21-year-old woman who does fashion publications on Instagram, for example, you may want to target streetwear brands, jewelry and accessory offers.
Finding affiliate programs isn’t that difficult – most major brands have at least one such offering.
Invest Your Spare Change
Investing is generally time-consuming and difficult for people who don’t have financial knowledge.
Managed financial portfolio websites and microinvesting platforms, however, are offering relatively easy opportunities that just about everyone can test out.
Acorns is one such program.
For a start, you will receive a five-dollar signup bonus just for creating your Acorns account.
Acorns is an app that invests your spare change. You can invest as little as five dollars in a portfolio of ETFs. The investment is diversified across more than 7,000 stocks and bonds. Automatic rebalancing occurs each time the market fluctuates up or down.
You have a lot of flexibility in terms of deciding how much you’re going to invest per day or per month. the account can always be topped up to gain more.
Since this is a managed investment service, you’ll have to spend a little bit per month to keep your account going. Acorn investment packages are available for anywhere between one and three dollars per month.
Use a Search Engine Other Than Google
Google undoubtedly dominates the search engine landscape. This is why alternative platforms have started offering perks for those who make the switch.
Bing has a reward program for those willing to make the switch to the Microsoft search engine.
Just like getting money for browsing, this is probably the easiest way to get paid online.
You can sign up for free and you’ll collect points each time you use Bing to perform a search. The rewards are redeemable in the form of gift cards, sweepstake entries, nonprofit donations and various others.
Each search gives you five points and doing online shopping via the Microsoft network will result in one point for every dollar spent. Games and quizzes are also available to provide additional monetization opportunities.
Get Money Back When Products Become Less Expensive
How cool would it be to buy a product, eventually find out that its price has been reduced and receive a reimbursement for the difference between the old and the new price?
Earny makes such an option available.
I’ve added Earny among the easiest ways to earn money online because the app has a very cool and somewhat distinctive modus operandi.
The Earny network covers 15 major retailers Macy’s, Walmart, Kohl’s, etc. If you use your card, you will be covered by the price protection policy that ranges from 15 to 90 days depending on the retailer. Card protection policies are also available.
If a better price becomes available within the specified period on an item you’ve bought, you’ll be notified of the difference and you’ll get the difference back.
Earny also enables easy hotel reservations at discounted rates. Exclusive deals are also available to sweeten the offer even further.
This program does come at a monthly fee but Earny enables serious savings. You can find out more about Earny and start getting money back on your purchases here.
Deliver with Postmates
Do you want to combine easy online income generation with a bit of activity? If so, Postmates is the right program to test out.
The Postmates principle is very simple and flexible, which makes it brilliant for those interested in easy monetization opportunities.
Postmates delivers a wide array of things – from groceries to takeout and retail purchases, people can order all kinds of stuff to be brought to their door.
This is where you come in – Postmates is looking for people who can do deliveries on their own schedule. You can complete the task by foot, on a bike, scooter or in your car.
All you need to do is download the Postmates app, create an account, provide information about your location and your vehicle.
You are in charge of your working hours. You can make one delivery per day or a lot more – it’s up to you. The earnings will depend on several things like your ability to do peak hour deliveries (Blitz hour pricing), your ability to accept more than one delivery at a time and the tips you receive.
Sell Articles Online
Do you write for a living? If so, you probably have some articles saved on your computer. Digging this archive up can help you make some easy money online.
There are online article marketplaces that allow authors to upload pre-written content. You add your text, you set its price and if someone wants to use it, they’ll have to pay you before downloading.
iNeedArticles has such an online marketplace and I’ve personally sold 12 articles in the past year without having to do any kind of advertising. Adding a good description to the text and choosing a reasonable price will be important to attract potential buyers.
Get Paid to Be a Social Media Influencer
You’ve probably seen posts by at least a few Instagram influencers. These popular figures are getting approached by companies to advertise products in front of their large audience.
Anyone who is social media-savvy and who has a large following can become an influencer.
To monetize your social media presence in one way or another, you’ll have to upload regularly and interact with your audience.
If you choose a specific direction for your profile, that would be even better in terms of income generation.
A nature-related Instagram, for example, could be perfect for organic brands that want to deliver a sustainable, environment-conscious message.
While you have to put some effort in growing your presence, the opportunity can be a lot of fun for those who enjoy social media interactions.
Sell Your Art Online
The final option is tailored to the needs of artistically-inclined individuals. This is one of the easiest ways to earn money online through your hobby.
If you like to doodle all day or create vector art on your tablet, you can sell your crations for a bit of cash.
I believe these are some of the easiest ways to earn money online. They don’t necessitate hard work, an investment or a long waiting period. Choosing one or the other will depend on your preferences and the eventual skillset you’d like to rely on.
Are you familiar with easy online income generation options? What are your favorites?